Working in partnership
The Community Chaplaincy Association is committed to working in partnership with other organisations with similar aims.
The CCA plays a key role in forming national partnerships to influence change and also to open doors to new opportunities for member projects on a local level.
Existing partners include:
- NOMS Prison Chaplaincy
- Step Together Volunteering
- Muslim Chaplains Association
- Church of England Mission and Public Affairs Department
- Prisons Week - https://prisonsweek.org/
- Reflex - https://yfc.co.uk/reflex/
- Prison Hope - http://praynow4.org/prisonhope
- The Welcome Directory - http://www.welcomedirectory.org.uk/
We also work with:
- HMPPS Prison Chaplaincy
- ecumenical faith projects,
- and affiliation of complementary providers.