Everyone has the the opportunity to be a member of our organisation in one way or another.
Why join us?
- Stay informed through newsletters, briefings and peer group meetings
- Shape Community Chaplaincy’s future strategy and development
- Access template policies, guides and other resources
- Access to training
- Access to advice with day-to-day enquiries
- Access evaluation and monitoring tools and database
- Vote in the election of Trustees and in any matters affecting the CCA's constitution.
Members vary across a number of key dimensions including: size of organisation, financial strength, geographical location and extent of operating area, balance between paid and volunteer staff, range of activity, prominence of faith as a key principle and relationships with prison/Probation Services.
View full list ofOur Members